We’re hiring for an entry level office role in Cardiff.
If you or anyone you know is looking for an entry level job in a fun, challenging environment, check out this job description.
Accounts and Admin Assistant / Company Secretarial Co-ordinator
Do you want to join a multi award-winning digital accountancy practice? Learn the skills of modern accountancy in a fun, challenging environment, with a team that really care for clients and their businesses. This is an entry level, supportive, varied role will give you an appreciation of excellent customer service and the opportunity to develop skills in administration and finance. It requires a willingness to help, good attention to detail and a genuine desire to really make a difference. Training will be given.
- Assist the Client Managers as required
- Work within a busy Admin/Finance department
- Provide Reception Cover as required
- Prepare Records Checklists
- Assist with work allocation
- Process New Company Formations
- Assist with the setup of New Clients and the Closing Down of Old Clients
- Assist the Finance Manager with duties as required
- Preparation and submission of Annual Company Statements
- Preparation and submission of Statutory Companies House Forms
- Preparation and submission of Dormant Company Account
- Attending internal and external events as required
- Answering additional phone lines and dealing with or redirecting calls
- Undertake any other duties in line with the role
- Participate in own personal appraisal review with the Client Manager / Human Resource Manager
- Attend relevant training courses as identified
- Maintain a positive and professional approach at all times