We’re now hiring for a Client Manager role in Cardiff, Wales.
If you or anyone you know is looking for a Client Manager role in a fun, challenging environment, check out this job description.
Qualified Practice Accountant-Client Account Manager
Join a young dynamic team of qualified Accountants and Business Advisers.
Enjoy an exciting and varied role within an innovative, award winning and fast growing Accountancy Practice
With the chance to develop a broad range of skills in accounts, tax, cloud technologies, sales and team management
Develop strong client relationships through regular phone-calls and advisory meetings
Progression and development opportunities
Must be ACCA/ICAEW qualified
Strong Customer Service Skills and Teamwork Vital
Salary range £32,000- £38,000 dependent on experience
- Provide excellent service, support and business advice for a portfolio of Clients.
- Review Accounts and Tax Returns to ensure they meet HMRC Companies House standards and deadlines
- Train and monitor performance of juniors to ensure standards compliance and service are maintained.
- Attend and conduct client meetings/Prepare meeting notes and complete related tasks
- Set budgets, bill for services and ensure efficient, effective and profitable service.
- Report at board and management meetings on KPIs and team performance.
- Prepare and submit Personal Tax Returns.
contact with clients to cover:
- Problem Areas
- Opportunities, business development and cross sale opportunities
- Provide bespoke cloud solutions and training for clients
- Implement business development strategies, using Xero, 4sight and bespoke Apps.
- Attendance of off-site meetings, courses and events as required
- Mentor team, providing feedback, training and support to ensure accurate, efficient and profitable service
- Monitor and report on team performance and progress
- Liaise with Payroll Manager to ensure services are provided, billed and standards are maintained.
- Liaise with Finance Department to issue invoices, update payments methods and amounts as appropriate
- Attendance at networking events
- Any other duties in line with the role
- Participate in own personal appraisal review with the Senior Client Manager/HR Manager/Director
- Maintain a positive and professional approach at all times