There are two ways of tracking your mileage.
- At the beginning of your trip, press the ‘Start Trip’ button. Once you’ve pressed it, it should change the button to show the ‘End Trip’ button.
- While this is happening, you can minimise the app and it will still track your trip in the background.
- Once you have finished your trip, press the ‘End Trip’ button to log your journey.
- Press the ‘Log Manual Trip’ button.
- This will take you to a page where you can manually input the details of your trip.
- When you are happy with the information you have filled in, press submit to log your journey.
Reviewing Your Trips
- Click on the ‘View Trips’ button.
- You can now review all the trips you have taken.
- You can email the details of an individual trip using the ‘Email Trip’ button, or remove a trip using the ‘Delete Trip’ button.
Export All Trips
- Press the ‘Export All Trips’ button.
- You will now be able to choose the date range for your report by tapping on the date and adjusting it.
- Press the ‘Export’ button and the app will send either a plain text file or a CSV file to your email.