Doesn’t it seem a bit ironic that on the rare occasion that Easter blazes into glory we are in lock down? Why not use turn this down time into a pandemic business strategy opportunity?
Staying in when you should be out there enjoying yourself is really frustrating, especially after weeks of uncertainty.
Yet aren’t those staying in the lucky ones? We’re personally thankful as all our family are safe in their homes and our team are able to help you remotely, while so many others, including many of our clients, are still risking their safety to serve us.
So instead of being frustrated, why not see this as a gift?
A Gift of Time – Pandemic Business Strategy
A gift of time, something so rare in our busy lives that we may look back in years to come and see this as a turning point.
Aren’t there hundreds of things you say you never have time for? With your family, your friends, your business?
So what can you do for your business amidst all this uncertainty? As funding applications pause during the holiday, don’t feel helpless. Instead why not re-imagine other aspects of your business?
- What is your marketing strategy? Can you broaden your offering, identify new markets? How will you appeal to them?
- When did you last update your website (if you have one)- does it really reflect what you stand for?
- How can you reach out to your existing customer to reassure them you’re still around and still there for them?
- What about your systems could they be streamlined, improved or do you really need to go back to the drawing board?
- And your team? Are you developing them fully? Are they in the right jobs? Why not look at your business structure and see what roles you really need and who fits where?
- Our lives have changed dramatically in last few weeks and may never be the same again, so how is your business going to adapt to this changing world? Now is the time to reflect.
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives,― Charles Darwin
not the most intelligent that survives.
It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.”
And if, instead, you choose to leave this until next week and dedicate this holiday to your family and friends, no matter how distantly, then that’s something precious too.
Whatever else you do Have a Wonderful Easter and we’ll catch up with you again next week!
|Stay Safe Stay Healthy|