After much measuring and moving of furniture, we threw open our office doors again last week.
However despite our best efforts, with several of our team still shielding or tied up with child care issues, it simply can’t be business as usual.
Several clients popped in unexpectedly last week or rang to try and arrange face to face meetings. To avoid the inevitable confusion this causes, here’s how we will be protecting you and our team from cross infection:
- We will be continuing to hold virtual meetings for the foreseeable future. These have proved very successful during lock-down.
- To limit unnecessary journeys for you and potential cross infection, we also ask you to send your records electronically . Please give us ring if you need any help with this.
- To maintain safe numbers of people in reception if you do need to come to our offices for any reason please ring in advance to arrange safe time.
- To attend an appointment you must complete our online health assessment before you arrive. Once here you will use the hand sanatiser, record your temperature and follow our H&S procedures.
- If your temperature exceeds 37.5 we will unfortunately need to rearrange your appointment as a zoom call.
- If you do turn up unannounced please ring from your car to see if it is safe to come in.
Although these measure can be an inconvenience, we know we can rely on you to cooperate to keep everyone safe. Thank you in advance for your patience.
So long, farewell …Rhys!
10 years ago a fresh faced young graduate joined us.
Over the last decade he has become an integral part of our team and after qualifying as a chartered accountant, a client manager to many of you.
However, having spent most of lock down in North Wales with his family Rhys has decided the time has come to return to his roots.
Although we will all really miss him, we’re sure you’ll want to join us in wishing him all the best for the future.
If Rhys was your client manager, you may have already heard from your new manager. If not, don’t worry, they will be in contact very soon to introduce themselves and see how they can help you.
Stay Safe Stay HealthyReturn to newsletters